Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's Day Box

I use the internet all the time for inspiration and guidance from professionals all around the country. This year I stumbled upon this fabulous idea for a family project connected to Valentine's Day. It is to create a Valentine's Box. I sent home a pink flier explaining what you should do, but in case it got lost:

Here's what you'll do! Find a box (about the size of a shoe box-some examples were made out of soda bottles) and turn it into something amazing! Paper mache, paint, paper, glue, glitter... A house, animal, character who your child loves, anything!

While I am opposed to real kindergarten homework, a collaborative, creative, fun project is right up my alley. You should leave a spot for cards to be put into the box and maybe even a hatch in the back to get everything out after our card exchange.

Need some inspiration? Check out http://www.simplykinder.com/valentines-box-family-project 

It will be really fun to see all of the different ideas when we celebrate on the 13th. If you have any questions, I'm always here!

No comments:

Post a Comment